A sterling silver charm bracelet makes a wonderful gift for many reasons. The bracelet itself is a beautiful gift a woman can show off to her girlfriends, but the man (or woman) giving the gift can check off 5 key elements of a gift giving checklist.
- The charm bracelet itself shows a great deal of thought went into the gift. If your sweetie is an artist, loves her dog, and vacations in Hawaii, give her a charm bracelet which includes charms of an art brush, her favorite pooch, and the Big Island. It shows you took the time and put some thought into the gift as opposed to stopping by the supermarket on the way home to grab some flowers.
- The charms can be easily customized to fit her exact interests and hobbies. If your wife is an artist, she probably already has about everything an artist needs to do her job, or if she does need something its likely you have no idea what that something is. But with a charm bracelet you can show her you think about and share her interest, even if you can’t draw a stick figure!
- How many times has your girlfriend’s birthday been approaching, or tomorrow is your 18th wedding anniversary and you have no idea what to give them? If you give a charm bracelet once, you’ve covered yourself for many birthdays and anniversaries to come. Simply add to the bracelet with an additional charm in future years. This year give her a doggie charm to show you love Fido too, and next year show her you love the kids as well with a silhouette charm.
- Unlike clothes or flowers, a sterling silver charm bracelet and charms are gifts that will not be opened and seen once, or worn a few times, but will give a lifetime of use and pleasure. Sterling silver jewelry remains beautiful for years and can be passed down through generations. This is a gift that your wife or girlfriend will cherish forever.
- Sterling silver not only makes a flashy and memorable gift, but also stores value. Most gifts are given and forgotten in a few months, but silver is a precious metal and will be valuable long after the gift is given.
A sterling silver charm bracelet makes a great gift not only for the person who receives it but for the giver as well. Show you have put some thought into the gift, and that you have gone out of your way to customize the gift for your loved one. Make it easy on yourself on future gift giving occasions and give a gift that will be a valuable heirloom.