Dangle silver earrings is type of jewellery that get the attention presently. Did you know, you can easily by your own supplies and make original and unique dangle silver earrings. Create them to match a favorite outfit or to give to a friend.
Things You’ll Need
* Small sterling silver or silver toned chain (diamond cut rollo chain)
* A little charm to go on the ends of the earrings
* Wire cutting pliers
* 4 small open jump rings
* 2 ear wires
* Rubbing alcohol and a couple of cotton balls
Step 1 : Measure out how long you would like your earrings with the chain. Cut your desired length with the pliers.
Step 2 : Open your jump rings a little with your pliers. Take the jump ring and place it through the hole of the charm. Do this with both charms.
Step 3 : Attach the chain through the jump rings on the charms so that the charm dangles form the chain. Close your jump ring.
Step 4 : Take your other jump rings and attach to the top of the chain. Attach the jump ring to the bottom of the earring loop. Close your jump ring.
Step 5 : Clean your ear wire with a little bit of rubbing alcohol to sterilize your earrings. Now your dangle silver earrings is done. Then place in your ears for a stunning look!
Making Own Dangle Silver Earrings Tips & Warnings
* These earrings make great gifts for Christmas, birthdays and any other occasion.
* Making earrings can be addictive!
* Beware not to make more than you can wear!